What an honor to be nominated for “The Versatile Blogger Award” for the second time. That must mean I’m getting around! I am, indeed, very privileged to be nominated by Melinda because she reflects true commitment despite Life’s challenges. Thanks very much! 🍓
As the little engine that could, I faithfully increase my momentum “Eating My Way Through the Alphabet” on http://snapshotsincursive.com stopping along the way to develop new and lasting friendships all over the world!
The rules are simple:
(1) Acknowledge the person who nominated you by thanking them and posting a link to their blog.
(2) Share ten (10) interesting things about yourself.
(3) Nominate ten (10) more bloggers.
Here are the ten (10) random facts about myself.
(1) I like root beer floats.
(2) I can’t carry a tune.
(3) I can curl my tongue.
(4) I was a tom-boy my entire childhood.
(5) One of my favorite movies is “The Wizard of Oz”.
(6) I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was a senior in high school.
(7) I have moved 20 times in my life.
(8) My name in the Bible means “my father’s joy”. 😇
(9) My favorite color is green….the color of my husband’s eyes!
(10) I believe in Providence, not Coincidence.
These are the bloggers I would like to get to know better:
Congratulations, whether you are being nominated for this award for the first time, or the umpteenth time.
Please Pay it Forward! 🍓