I received the “Triple Crown” (my 3rd nomination of the Liebster Award) from Lina of http://lins239.wordpress.com who has this amazing theme she has cultivated entitled, “The 7 to 9 Chef—Fiction in the Kitchen”! It’s a different chapter of a story accompanied by recipes of fabulous foods. What an ingenious idea! You really should take a look. Great writing 📝 and Great food!🍴
Here are the Award Rules:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster award sticker in the post, too.
3. Nominate 10 (10) other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten (10) questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten (10) questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Without further ado, I hereby nominate these ambitious bloggers for the award:
Lina asked me these ten (10) questions:
Your signature dish? 🍓 French Silk Pie. Oooh, La-La!
Will you choose strawberries over mangoes or vice-versa? 🍓 Strawberries, a favorite since childhood.
Books or movies? 🍓 Books, then the movie version.
Favourite genre of books? 🍓 Call me old-fashioned, Historical Romance.
Favourite Chef? 🍓 Julia Child.
An impossible dream if you have one? 🍓 To live in the south of France.
What do you when you want a break? 🍓 Ride my bicycle.
What does happiness mean to you? 🍓 Sharing my life with my husband.
What is the thing that you really cannot tolerate? 🍓 Being unorganized.
How much do you respect everybody’s opinion on a decision. 🍓 I try, but it’s not always easy. With age comes Wisdom and Respect. I want others to learn from my mistakes, but it doesn’t work. I guess everyone has to do what they feel is right for them. I get that, and also respect that decision.
My nominees are asked to answer these ten (10) simple questions:
(1) Are you a “Taste Tester” when you cook in the kitchen?
(2) What is your favorite vegetable? And Why?
(3) Do you have a Sweet Tooth or a Salty Palate?
(4) Are you currently on a diet?
(5) Which do you prefer: a nighttime snack (food) or a glass of wine (beverage)?
(6) Do you skip Breakfast more often than not?
(7) How often do you eat outside the home in a week’s time?
(8) If given the choice, do you prefer meat or fish?
(9) Whenever you eat bread, do you feel guilty?
(10) When at home, would you rather dine at the table or in front of the TV?
Here are the lucky “Chose Ones” nominated The Liebster Award:
Have Fun and Happy Eating! 🍓