We Are the Champions! 👠👠”Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!”
It just keeps getting better and better! 👠👠To be accepted into the blogosphere is so thrilling! Just like a pair of traveling jeans, every award that lands on my doorstep fits perfectly into my circle of friends. As the circle expands beyond my horizon, the world becomes a little bit smaller and a little brighter. One person I have to thank is Stephy of http://stephysweetbakes.com who nominated me for my second “Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!” Stephy’s blog is a bakery of pastry delights! When your sweet tooth kicks in, step over to her blog.
THE RULES FOR THE AWARD:
1. Thank the blogger for nominating you and post a link to their blog.
2. Put the award logo on your site.
3. Answer the questions.
4. Nominate seven blogs.
MY NOMINEES ARE LISTED BELOW:
5. Li Jiun
1. In one word, how would you like your readers to describe your blog? 🍓Captivating!
2. Which is your most favorite among your blog posts? Why? 🍓 “Eating My Way Through the Alphabet” simply because everyone loves food!
3. What, who inspires most of your blog posts? 🍓 I give credit to God for gently nudging me through my husband, family, and friends.
4. What do you wish to accomplish this year? 🍓 I wish to move in the direction of compiling a cookbook.
5. What do you aspire to learn this year? 🍓 I aspire to believe I can fulfill my heart’s desire.
6. What is your favorite book and why? 🍓 The Holy Bible is my favorite book. No matter what challenges I face, the answer is there.
7. What is the most courageous thing you have ever done? 🍓 I followed my heart.
8. If you could be a superhero, what would be your super power? 🍓 I would be the Invisible Woman so I could help others without them ever knowing it was me.
9. Who is your female role model? 🍓 The Nobel Peace Prize recipient, Mother Teresa.
Now is the time to Pay it Forward.
Blessings! 🍓 Gail of http://snapshotsincursive.com