It is exciting to be on the cusp of discovery. I am still learning the ropes of this intriguing realm of Internet blogging. Meeting my peers, and getting to know them better, is sometimes similar to a domino effect where one comment touches another, and another, and then yet one more reader. That is exactly how I met Anugya of http://indiancurryshack.com whose love of food and cooking equals mine. Please check out a segment called “Shack Saturdays” where weekend specials are highlighted and featured. Thanks, Anugya, for the nomination!
These are the Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Add the “One Lovely Blog” logo to your post.
3. Share Seven (7) facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire, and then inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are Seven (7) Facts about me:
* I was a tomboy when I was growing up.
* My long legs make me a fast walker.
* I once participated in a bicycle race and was the only female to cross the finish line.
* I don’t wash windows or mow the lawn.
* I am afraid of heights.
* I don’t know how to swim and really don’t like to get my face wet.
* I tend to read more than one book at a time, savoring each one chapter by chapter.
Here is the list of bloggers that I wish to nominate: (up to 15)
Have a lovely day and Pay It Forward! Blessings! 💟