Often a dragon is referred to as a Phoenix who rises from the ashes. I believe every blogger can relate to being nameless at the onset of their journey. Being identified and recognized by those among us is an honor worth receiving. I acknowledge and thank my loyal friend, Gabriel, for his confidence and boldness. He has grit and determination in following his heart. Perhaps you should go visit him at http://gabriel360live.wordpress.com where he faces life with bravery and optimism.
1. DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE.
2. ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD.
3. PRESENT UP TO 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS.
4. DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST.
5. POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
7 things about me:
I walked around Paris all alone because my girlfriend broke her foot at Le Moulin Rouge and preferred to stay in the hotel room.
I am drawn to water fountains in order to toss a coin for silent wishes.
I love visiting old churches to experience the quiet within.
I like to sit on doorsteps for photographic memories.
I believe guardian angels are near each one of us.
I wonder what it means to have an “old” soul.
I believe in Providence in lieu of Coincidence.