Sometimes a dragon is referred to as a Phoenix who rises out of the ashes. I’m going to go with that analogy because I believe every blogger can relate to being nameless at the onset of their journey. Being identified and recognized by those among us is an honor worth receiving. I acknowledge and thank my loyal friend, Lina, for her encouragement and favor. She is a multi-talented cook and author. Perhaps you should go visit her at http://lins239.wordpress.com where she entertains us with “Fiction in the Kitchen!”
1. DISPLAY THE AWARD CERTIFICATE ON YOUR WEBSITE.
2. ANNOUNCE YOUR WIN WITH A POST AND LINK TO WHOEVER PRESENTED YOUR AWARD.
3. PRESENT UP TO 15 AWARDS TO DESERVING BLOGGERS.
4. DROP THEM A COMMENT TO TIP THEM OFF AFTER YOU’VE LINKED THEM IN THE POST.
5. POST 7 INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
7 things about me:
I have visited the magical town of Hanalei.
I am spiritually uplifted whenever I see a rainbow.
I am extremely sentimental.
I find the island of Kauai a real-life paradise.
I believe that birthday wishes really do come true.
I love the fragrance of star-gazer lilies.
I am the happiest I have ever been in my life.