I love the idea that creativity takes so many forms. It is boundless in nature. Some people cook, some paint, some write, some photograph. My friend, Sumana, seems to do it all. She could have invented the meaning of DIY. Her creative nature will capture your heart. The name of her blog says it all. Please drop by and introduce yourself. You’ll be intrigued to stay awhile. http://anartsyappetite.com
It is with thanks and adoration I acknowledge “The Creative Blogger Award”.
So here are the rules of the Award:
1) Nominate blogs and notify the nominees.
2) Mention the link of the blog/blogger who nominated you.
3) Share five random facts about yourself.
Five random facts about myself:
1) I truly enjoy creating delicious foods in Gail’s Kitchen. 🍓
2) I am a hopeful romantic and enjoy providing food for others. 🍓
3) I feel as though I am “Living the Dream”. 🍓
4) My husband brings out the best in me. I adore him. 🍓
5) I enjoy traveling to new places where I embrace the history, culture, traditions, and life of those who live there. 🍓
My nominees are:
Congratulations To All These Creative Bloggers!