⚓️ Ever wish you could fit into someone’s suitcase and travel to see a majestic waterfall? ⚓️ In a few clicks, you can tag along aboard ‘The Maid of the Mist’ where you get incredibly close to Niagara Falls. So close, in fact, you practically need to wear a raincoat to keep from getting soaked in the rush of water cascading from above. Visit Smiling Notes where you get a sneak peek at Shamira’s Travel Diaries. And other interesting locales. Thanks very much for nominating me, by the way. (If I could, I’d mail you a Batch of Luscious Lavender Puff Cookies!). Sit back, relax, and take a trip from your favorite armchair at https://smilingnotes.wordpress.com No reservation needed.
Here are the Rules:
* Nominate a few bloggers and contact them with the amazing news.
* Link back to the person who nominated you.
* Post five (5) facts about yourself.
Here is a little information about me:
(1) Whenever I travel, I keep a journal of my experiences.
(2) I, too, have been on ‘The Maid of the Mist”. It’s exhilarating!
(3) Bugs crave my blood type. I recently had every inch of my body covered to pick vegetables from the garden and still managed to get stung on my eyelid!
(4) I’ve begun paying attention to my Bucket List.
(5) The older I get, the younger I feel. How is that possible?
Now…..the Chosen Few: