Everyone has lost a pet, a best friend, sometime in their life. It is heart-breaking and bittersweet. Nupur shares the life and experiences of Mowgli in her blog entitled https://letterstomowgli.wordpress.com
From laughter to tears, Nupur will captivate you in her creative writings. It was an honor to be nominated by her for a symbolic award that reaches to the stars.
Here are tithe rules for the Starlight Blogger Award:
~ Post an image of the award.
~ Thank the person who nominated you.
~ Answer the three (3) questions listed.
~ Nominate six (6) more bloggers to receive the award, and notify them.
~ List three (3) new questions for the nominees to answer in response.
I was asked the following questions:
1. What led you to writing? I have kept journals my entire life.
2. How did you overcome the weakest point of your life? Prayer, Faith, and Strength.
3. What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but haven’t done yet? I would love to visit New York City and experience the food and culture there.
Here are my six (6) nominees:
Please answer the following questions.
1. Did you have a favorite pet or best friend who passed away?
2. How do you keep their memory alive?
3. What helped you heal from the loss?
Reach for the stars and connect with those you’ve lost.