Though it is not a requirement to accept the nomination, who wouldn’t want to pay it forward?!
These are the rules:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
~~~ THE INVALUABLE 7 QUESTIONS ~~~
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
United States, Indonesia, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
2. What is your favorite sport?
Bowling, because you can eat and drink while competing.
3. What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
Celebrating a milestone birthday at the top of the Eiffel Tower…..in Vegas!
4. What is your favorite quote?
“Lo, I am with you always.” ~ Matthew 28:20
5. What was your favorite class when still at school?
English Composition; Big Surprise!
6. Anything you wished to have learned earlier?
It is impossible to survive as a “People Pleaser”. I had to learn to live by the mantra, “What is right for Gail?”
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
I tried to learn to play the guitar, but decided I could live without the calluses…..not the manicure!
And now, the Nominees for the “Real Neat Blog Award”, in my opinion, are as follows:
Confessions of a Wanderer
Dee’s Dating Diary
Karl’s Blog, Feelings From the Pit
You are Bold, you are Visible, you are Acknowledged!!!