HOW SWEET!!! The “Sisterhood of the World” Bloggers Award
What an incredible opportunity it is to belong to a community of women linked together by a common interest in communication and expression! I am proud to be nominated by Kritika, who is gifted in the fullness of verse. Thanks very much. I deeply appreciate your thoughtfulness and grace. And I really enjoy your blog!
“In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.” ~ Author Unknown.
* Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the 10 questions given to you.
* Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
* Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here they are:
1. On the bad days, how do you cheer yourself up?
A- I count my blessings and then try to figure out a way to be a blessing to someone else. Sometimes that means heading to the kitchen to make a special dessert.
2. Which is your favourite food?
3. How do you let go?
A- I pray and remind myself that God has a plan for everything. “All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.” ~ Romans 8:28.
4. How much do you value ‘silence’?
A- It is in silence where love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control are manifested.
5. Will you hurt someone intentionally or lie to make them feel better?
A- I do my best to never hurt anyone intentionally.
6. Do you have faith in humanity? why or why not?
A- Yes, I do have faith in humanity because God believes in us.
7. One thing you really wish could come true?
A- Only one thing? (lol) I have discovered when I cannot make up my mind…. God has given me the “desires of my heart.” I once received THREE birthday wishes because I could not make up my mind on only one. True story.
8. If you had to sum up your life in 10 or less words, what would they be?
A- Life is a gift and God is Great!
9. How do you express anger?
A- Internally. Or with tears.
10. What is the one thing that will turn you completely off about a person?
My List of Nominations Include:
Blessings and Peace to you.