It’s Raining Awards!!!! ☔️☔️☔️☔️
“The Liebster Award!”
I feel privileged to receive my 4th Liebster Award nomination. My friend, Priti, nominated me. Her blog, http://mypinchofyum.wordpress.com connects with me simply because we are kindred spirits who love to cook. Her creativity is apparent in her mastery of recipes as well as her presentation afterwards. I mean, if it doesn’t look good on the plate, how can we instill anticipation? Priti captures all this in her blog. When you visit her, you will come away with a taste of international flavor.
These are the Award Rules:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award logo in the post as well.
3. Nominate ten (10) other bloggers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
4. Answer the ten (10) questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten (10) questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
I like the idea that the questions can be as simple as a favorite color to as deep as an unspoken desire. When shared among friends, it gives us a glimpse of the inner spirit and a connection that strengthens us all. Blessings!
Priti asked me the following ten (10) questions:
What do you value most in your life? 🍓 My Faith.
What inspired you to start your blog? 🍓 My husband, my family, and my friends were my champions in nudging me to express myself. The “catapult” was my father’s death.
Do you speak any other language apart from English? 🍓 No, but “Je parle un peu le Français, pas trés bien.” (I only speak a little French, but not very well.)
What do you like the most – vegetables, chicken, pork, beef, lamb or seafood? 🍓 Lobster & Shrimp are my best friends!
Which is your favorite spice? 🍓 Tough question. It’s a three-way tie between Basil-Cumin-Red Pepper Flakes!
Best moment in your life? 🍓 My wedding day, October 15, 2011.
Is there any food ingredient or dish that you will never eat? 🍓 I’ve tried repeatedly to eat Brussel Sprouts but they refuse to agree with me.
Which is your favorite cuisine in the world and why? 🍓 Oooh, La-La! French! Everything wonderful is made with French butter!
What is your signature dish? 🍓 I make a French Silk Pie that is to die for!
Where would you live if you could live anywhere you wanted on the Earth? 🍓 I would live in the south of France, inhaling the lavender fields at sunset.
I wish to nominate the following talented bloggers:
Please respond to the following ten (10) questions:
(1) Have you ever won a prize? If so, what was it?
(2) When you read a book, do you rush through it or do you savor every chapter?
(3) What would be the title of the story of your life?
(4) Are you cool-as-a-cucumber or hot-blooded?
(5) Name three places you would love to visit.
(6) Given the opportunity, would you take a trip into outer space?
(7) If you had to give up one of your senses, which one would you choose?
(8) Do you like cotton candy?
(9) What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
(10) Relaxing at home, do you wear socks or slippers?
I look forward to your responses. Have fun. Blessings! 🍓